It’s Spring and you’re in Jackson Hole---The weather is temperamental, to say the least! Skinny Skis would like to introduce you to your new favorite piece of clothing---the Alpine Houdini Jacket from Patagonia. This ultra light (5.6 oz.!) shell is just the ticket---Not too big and bulky, but not a wimp either. Just right! Alpine ascents---trail running---fast hiking (or not-too-fast)—the Alpine Houdini can be thrown in your pack---not take up half the space—and be there when you need it…And, yes, you probably will!
- 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Highly water resistant woven nylon with laminate membrane and DWF (durable water repellant finish) holds 10,000mm water column
- Taped seams throughout entire garment
- Full-zip hooded jacket has minimal interior storm flap and single-pull adjustable, helmet-compatible hood that rolls down and stows
- Zippered, interior left chest pocket doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather